Most people choose KMP external codec libvlcjni. so cpu arm64-v8a to select a special media file that they can use. So if you are one of those looking for the latest KMP app custom codec, then this article will help you do everything that you should do to download the app. Before going to how to download KMP external codec libvlcjni.so cpu arm64-v8a
Kmp is a media player that is also known as the k-media player. It supports many video formats, which is another reason people love this. But there are some specific files that need special kinds of codes to run. These codes are known as a codec.
So if you download KMP external codec libvlcjni.so cpu arm64-v8a file, it will enhance k-media player capability. K-media will run the specific files without any hassle.
I have told you what kmp external codec is; now let’s come to how you can download KMP external codec libvlcjni.so cpu arm64-v8a?
The downloading process is easy and simple. You don’t have to worry about how you can download this; here, I will tell you to step by step process of downloading KMP external codec libvlcjni.so cpu arm64-v8a.
You can download it on your mobile but don’t forget that it will only work on mobiles that are packed with CPU arm64-v8a.
Following are the steps:
- “https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachments/libvlcjni-zip.3105942/” Click on this link to download kmp external codec on your mobile. It will be downloaded inside the download folder of your mobile.
- You have to find the “.so file”. To do this extract the zip.
- After doing this, visit the downloads folder of your mobile and create a folder under the name “kmp.”
- Transfer the .so file to the kmp folder you just created.
- Update the settings in the app and don’t forget to check the external codec use.
- After following all the steps as mentioned earlier, restart the KMPlayer app and enjoy the video streaming on the app.
One important thing that you should know:
You can restart your mobile if your codec is not working because restarting the mobile solves many issues automatically. After these problems are solved, you can easily stream your videos without any notification.
Here is the alternative link to download it.
If the link as mentioned earlier doesn’t work, you can use this link to download it.
I have tried to explain everything on how you can download it. I hope you found this article helpful. If you still have any doubts regarding the download of KMP external codec libvlcjni.so cpu arm64-v8a, let me know in the comment section.